Reindeer Noses, Day 3



While not technically cookies, Reindeer Noses are still hand-help Christmas desserts so I decided to sneak them into my 12 Days of Christmas Cookies list.  They are incredibly easy to make and can be adapted to pretty much any holiday just by changing the color M&Ms that you use.  I think Easter Bunny noses with pastel pink M&Ms would be adorable!

I found this idea a few weeks ago here on Pinterest, one of my many current obsessions these days.  BTW, that link goes to my own personal Pinterest account so if you're in the mood for some awesome new recipes or crafts check it out.


Ingredients

1 bag of pretzels, any shape (I used snaps)
1 bag of Hershey's Kisses
1 bag of M&Ms

Directions

Preheat your oven to 225 degrees F.  Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil.  Spread pretzels on the cookie sheet, making sure none of them overlap.  Unwrap your kisses and place one in the center of each pretzel.  You might want to rock out to some Christmas music for this step because it can get a bit tedious.  Put your cookie sheet in the oven for 5 mins, just long enough to melt the kisses.  Remove the pretzels and kisses from the oven and top each kiss with an M&M.  (Don't worry about your speed here, you've got about a half hour before the kisses will start to harden again.)

So there you have it, simple, delicious, and festive Reindeer Noses.  You really can never make too many of these.  I recently made about 200 of them for my stepson's 7th birthday party (34 guests) and there was less than a dozen to spare afterward! 

Happy Baking and Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails