Coming Soon: 12 Days of Christmas Cookies

 
Christmas is the #1 time of year for cookies.  Everybody drools a little when you mention "Christmas cookies," but I'm pretty sure you'd get some odd looks if you mentioned to someone that you were baking Labor Day cookies.

If you're like me your family has a few traditional kinds of cookies that they make every year and that's it, and even though they're delicious and you look forward to them each year you might want to do something different once in a while.  Enter the magic of Pinterest.  Since I joined Pinterest earlier this year I have been squirreling away cookie recipes, waiting for Christmas.  Now it's finally time to put my plan into action!

This year for the holiday season I have put together a list of 12 kinds of cookies that I love.  Some of them are traditions for my family and some of them are completely new.  Heck some of them might not even technically be cookies, but I can assure you they're all hand-held Christmas desserts that have all passed the Dash of Nutmeg taste test.

Starting December 11th you can check back daily for my 12 Days of Christmas Cookies list.  Until then, does anybody have any suggestions?  Maybe a favorite kind of cookie your family bakes each year, or something a little exotic that you've never tried?  If I get a good idea or two they might just make my list!

2 comments:

  1. One of my favorite and VERY EASY cookie recipes: http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/excellent-oatmeal-cookies/Detail.aspx (but I don't put in the walnuts). They come out very cinnamony and chewy. Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not a big fan of oatmeal cookies, but my husband is so maybe I'll be nice someday and make them for him!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails