Cappuccino Cheesecake

Last summer one of my closest friends got married, and a few weeks before the wedding I found out that she was going to be home alone during her fiancee's overnight bachelor party.  As one of her bridesmaids I couldn't let that happen, so I invited her over for an evening of girl talk and cappuccino cheesecake.
(Anybody who has been following this blog since its beginnings may remember some comments from a friend of mine asking for something with cappuccino in it.  Well this would be that friend.)

The recipe for this cheesecake can be found here.  As you can see from the picture I baked it just a tad bit too long, but that didn't seem to affect the taste at all.  The major hurdle for me was that this was my first baked-from-scratch cheesecake, and where the recipe tells you to "check for doneness by shaking gently," I was not very sure what I was looking for.

All in all this was still a very tasty recipe, and I'd encourage any of you to try it out.  As for me, I think I'll be sticking with my no-bake cheesecake recipes for the time being.

For the nutrition info and to see how to make some healthy substitutions for this recipe check out my note on Facebook here

Cheesecake on FoodistaCheesecake

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails